The RC boat sound system with 5 different engines plus auxiliary sounds
Please note that MR RC Sound units are no longer available!
An RC boat sound system that lets you chose from inboard to outboard to steam plus ships bells and more.
After phenomenal success with the RC aircraft version, Mr RC Sound is now offering a system for RC Boats.
The vessel must have a standard receiver and ESC and be on the 2.4GHz band.
Sounds available via selector switch are -
- Cat 3208 diesel with air horn auxilary
- Evenrude outboard with a small air horn
- Johnson outboard V6 with sea birds
- Mercruiser V8 with a ships bell
- Steam engine with a steam whistle
Note that each of the sounds listed above can be selected from this RC boat sound system by a selector switch that can be "Stepped " through the sequence.
The auxiliary sounds are actuated by another channel.
Video of the RC Boat Sound System by MR RC Sound
The video above shows the V4.1 card mounted in a waterproof box. The TT-25 transducer could be mounted on the inside of the super structure and glued in position so as to allow the construction to "resonate".
You can add a second TT-25 to increase the decibels!
- The V4.1 card. Size- 2 7/8"x1 7/8"x1" high. Weight=1.5 oz.
- The TT-25 transducer-2"diameter and 1" high. Weight= 2.5 oz.
- 1-male to male servo lead for connection to throttle, via a Y-harness (Not supplied)
- 1- male JST connector and lead for battery connection, via power Y-connector (Not supplied)
- Full set of instructions.
Extra Items Required
- Y-harness to suit your radio system (For throttle connection) or use a spare channel and mix it with the throttle channel.
- Y-connector for power supply- (Click here for details of standard connectors) or make up your own, for your particular battery connector.
- The RC aircraft sound units are hand made by Mr RC Sound Systems, in the USA by the inventor Andrew Lawrence.
- RC Airplanes Simplified is a reseller of these RC sound systems and any questions regarding the units or for shipping details Contact us
- If you order through this site, you will receive an e-mail order receipt from PayPal.
- Shipping is by the USPS and is a flat rate of $7.95USD. This rate applies to the USA
- The Mr RC aircraft sound modules are recommended to be used with 2.4GHz radios only!
- Please note that you DO NOT need a PayPal account. You can pay for your RC aircraft sound unit with your credit card via PayPal. Just click the "Add to Cart" button.
If you are new to boats and would like a helping hand to get started, take a look here. All the information you may be looking for is there as well as a great selection of boats to buy.
Beginner boats and good tips to get started are featured as well as all the accessories required for the serious model sailor.