The MrRCSound system V4.1 for RC cars and RC
The Mr RC Sound unit for
your RC car or truck adds the ultimate realism!. Simple installation. Full specs
and details here. Safe and secure payments through PayPal
After phenomenal success with the
RC aircraft version, MrRCSound is now offering
a system for 1/8-1/10 scale trucks and cars.
The vehicle must have a standard receiver on the 2.4GHz band and an ESC.(Electonic Speed Control). 8 engine sounds are
available with one unit.
Sounds available via selector switch are -
- Monster truck
- Diesel pickup
- Late model GM 5L
- Old school Ford 302
- Late model Ferrari
- F1 race car
- Auxiliary sounds for each
Note that all the above sounds include "shift points". This is unique to
Mr RC Sound and is not just a single gear, but the sound of going up and down
through the gears, dependent on throttle position! Install this system and enjoy the ultimate realism!
Videos of The MrRCSound Car and Truck System
The above video shows the system mounted in a truck, but utilizes the Max2-SPL
speakers. Now the TT-25 transducers are used for a speaker less system.
Mount the transducer to a piece of foam that is glued to the inside of the body.
If one transducer is not loud enough, then a second one can be added for maximum
The idea is to use the plastic body as a speaker and make it resonate. Find a flat area, on the inside and the foam piece can be shaped on one side to fit the contours, if a flat area is not available.
If a large enough flat area is available, then the foam can still be used. It seems to make for better sound.
- The V4.1 card. Size- 2 7/8"x1 7/8"x1"
high. Weight=1.5 oz.
- The TT-25 transducer-2"diameter and 1" high.
Weight= 2.5 oz.
1-male to male servo lead for connection to throttle, via a
Y-harness (Not supplied)
1- male JST connector and lead for battery connection, via
power Y-connector (Not supplied)
- A full set of instructions.
Extra Items Required
Y-harness to suit your radio system (For throttle
connection) or use a spare channel and mix it with the throttle channel.
Y-connector for power supply- (Click
here for popular standard connectors) or make up your own, for your
particular battery connector.
- The RC aircraft sound units are hand made by Mr RC Sound Systems, in the USA by the inventor Andrew Lawrence.
- RC Airplanes Simplified is a reseller of these RC sound systems and any questions regarding the units or for shipping details Contact us
- If you order through this site, you will receive an e-mail order receipt from PayPal.
- Shipping is by the USPS and is a flat rate of $7.95USD. This rate applies to the USA
- The Mr RC aircraft sound modules are recommended to be used with 2.4GHz radios only!
- Please note that you DO NOT need a PayPal account. You can pay for your RC aircraft sound unit with your credit card via PayPal. Just click the "Add to Cart" button.
Price of a complete MR RC Sound V4.1 for Cars&Trucks+$119.99 plus Shipping Cost.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE PRICES SHOWN ARE FOR US SHIPPING ONLY!
FOR OVERSEAS SHIPPING COSTS PLEASE CONTACT US