An RC aircraft sound generator: The Mr. RC Sound V3-A Budget version
This RC aircraft sound generator is the Mr. RC Sound V-3A Budget unit. Now your RC park flyer can sound so realistic at a very reasonable price! Safe and secure payments with PayPal.
This is the ideal RC aircraft sound generator for your RC park flyer.
The V3-A Budget RC Aircraft Sound Generator specifications:
- For electric powered RC planes with a wingspan of 43 to
- 4 selectable engine sounds: Lycoming, Allison, Merlin and
Daimler Benz. These are REAL engine sounds!
- Use with 2.4GHz radios ONLY. 72 MHz systems are prone to
interference from the amplifier!
- 2in(31mm) round speaker, ( Max-2 SPL) mounted in a custom case.
- Can use an additional Max-2 SPL speaker or can be
configured as a "Mini" system, with two 1.22" diameter speakers.
- Amplifier with volume control.
- Velcro strips for unit mounting of the RC aircraft sound
- Cloth cover for sound "cheater hole"
- Full installation instructions.
- Fully assembled and tested. (Just solder in your favorite
motor connector 'Y' harness)
- Uses the existing flight battery (Max 3S) with little effect on
- Please note that auxiliary sounds (Machine guns, "Clear
Prop" etc.,) are not available with the V3 RC aircraft sound generator.
- The RC aircraft sound generator is hand made by Mr RC Sound Systems, in the USA by the
inventor Andrew Lawrence.
- RC Airplanes Simplified is a reseller of these RC sound
systems and any questions regarding the units or for shipping details
- If you order through
this site, you will receive an e-mail order receipt from PayPal.
- Shipping is by the USPS
and is a flat rate of $13.00USD. This rate applies to the USA, but can also
be applied to international shipping. In that case delivery can take 2-3
weeks and there is no possibility of tracking.
- The Mr RC Sound modules
are recommended to be used with 2.4GHz radios only!
- Please note that you DO NOT
need a PayPal account. You can pay for your RC aircraft sound generator with your credit card via PayPal. Just
click the "Add to Cart" button.
- The details below are
taken directly from MRRCSound site-
Shipping inside the US will be done by USPS flat rate box shipping. Cost is a
flat $13, which is the actual cost of shipping and materials in most cases. No
padding the price on shipping.
For international orders, I can ship to most
any country for the $13 included on the purchase price. Shipping will be done
vie US Postal Service First Class Mail. There is no tracking with this service,
and shipping times vary, and may be up to 2 weeks, but it is cheap. If you
require faster shipping, please contact me and we can arrange it for the actual
Shipping will be done twice a week, this allows me time to
pack them up and get them to to the postal service. Remember these are all done
by hand, by me. Shipping days will be Fridays, and Tuesdays, and may be subject
MrRCSound is not responsible for long shipping times due to either US
customs or other countries customs holding the shipment. This rarely happens,
but if it does it can significantly delay international orders. MrRCsound is not
responsible for lost packages/orders, or packages/orders that may have been
delivered to the incorrect location. Once a package/order has shipped, it is the
responsibility of the US Postal Service, International Postal Service or other
courier to properly ship and deliver the package /order. Lost or incorrectly
delivered packages should be followed up with the proper courier. MrRCSsound
will make every effort to try and help locate a missing package/order with the
courier, but in the end it is the courier's responsibility, and do not qualify
refunds or replacements directly from MrRCSound, or any Reseller/Affiliate .
Please note that this unit is now obsolete and unavailable!
Click here for full information on the new V4.1 unit!